Olsen returned to practice last week for the first time since re-fracturing foot in the season opener, participating on a limited basis.
Greg Olsen injury update: Panthers TE (foot) could play this week
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Antonio Brown injury update: Buccaneers WR out for Week 3 matchup vs. Rams
- Ohio State’s K’Vaughan Pope appears to quit team in middle of game, then curses program on Twitter
- Clemson’s fall from grace, Hogs mess with Texas again and more Week 4 Takeaways
- UFC 266 results: Volkanovski, Shevchenko retain; Nick Diaz says ‘No mas’
- College Football Playoff Picture for Week 5: Georgia brings strong case for No. 1