Guidelines Released for Embryonic Stem Cell Research
The National Academies today recommended guidelines for research involving human embryonic stem cells, and urged all institutions conducting such research to establish oversight committees to ensure that the new guidelines will be followed.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- SpaceX Inspiration4 Live Updates: Watch the Crew Return to Earth
- When Will the SpaceX Inspiration4 Crew Splashdown?
- Why Goats Became the Unconventional Weapon Against Wildfires
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space