Gulf Research Program Awards $3.4 Million To Reduce the Burden of Disaster-Related Mental Health Consequences
The Gulf Research Program (GRP) of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine today announced awards totaling $3.4 million to support four projects that reduce the burden of disaster-related mental health consequences with a focus on acute disasters.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Over-the-Counter Narcan Could Save More Lives. But Price and Stigma Are Obstacles.
- Smell-Loss Tests Could Reveal Health Problems
- Why Primates (Including Humans) Love to Spin Ourselves around until We All Fall Down
- Cases of a Drug-Resistant Fungus Tripled During the COVID Pandemic
- One of the Luckiest Lightning Strikes Ever Recorded
Be First to Comment