Gulf Research Program Launches Initiative to Improve Sea Level Rise Predictions in the Gulf of Mexico
The Gulf Research Program (GRP) of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine announced $4.6 million in awards to support three project teams undertaking research to improve the forecasting of sea level rise along the Gulf Coast of the United States.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Some Women Turn to Self-Managed Abortion as Access Recedes
- Dolphin Strangers Met in the Bahamas. Things Went Swimmingly.
- There’s Just One Drug to Treat Monkeypox. Good Luck Getting It.
- Leon E. Rosenberg, Geneticist Who Wrote of His Depression, Dies at 89
- South Korea Launch Scouts the Moon, With More Missions to Come