Halsey Opens Up About Seeking Help For Her Mental Health: ‘I’ve Been Committed Twice … I’m Not Ashamed’
In a new 'Rolling Stone' cover story, Halsey opened up about her bipolar disorder. She revealed that she's checked herself into a mental health facility twice since becoming famous, and that her upcoming third album will be the first she's written while manic.
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- First Look: MTV Is About To Celebrate Messyness
- Caroline Polachek Dances Away From A Minotaur In ‘Bunny Is A Rider’ Video
- Camila Cabello Throws A Family Fiesta In ‘Don’t Go Yet’ Video
- Kanye West’s Donda Listening Party Could’ve Only Happened In Atlanta
- Lil Nas X Dances ***** And Stages A Jailbreak In Daring ‘Industry Baby’ Video