While you were watching The Romanoffs and Billions this year, so was Steven Soderbergh. The filmmaker shared a day-by-day breakdown of his media consumption in 2018 — including books, plays, movies, TV shows, and even shorts — and as you’d suspect, the man of many entertainment hats has pretty good and ... <a href="http://www.vulture.com/2019/01/steven-soderbergh-2018-media-diet-movies-tv-shows.html" title="Click here to read more about Here&rsquo;s Steven Soderbergh&rsquo;s Whole Media Diet From 2018; Unlike You, He Finished The Romanoffs">More »</a><div class="feedflare">
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Billie Eilish Apologizes on Instagram for Racist Speech in Old Video
- Katie Thurston’s Bachelorette Contestants Unionized to Send This Schmuck Home
- Carl Nassib Is the NFL’s First Active Out *** Player
- What is the meaning behind nose to ear chains?
- Usher Allegedly Woke T-Pain Up So He Could Say Mean Stuff to Him on a Plane