Hints of weird particles from space may defy physicists’ standard model
Signals from the ANITA experiment don’t square with the properties of elementary particles cataloged in the standard model.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- The Pain Wouldn’t Stop — Because Her Medication Had Been Stolen
- Most People Don’t Need a Covid Vaccine Booster, New Review Says
- Study of Covid Booster Shot Benefits Fans Debate Over Extra Doses
- Outer Space Gets Crowded With Inspiration4 Crew Helping Set Record