‘Home is like a magnet’: a small corner of north Wales … in New York – in pictures
Ed Brydon’s photographs capture the descendants of Welsh settlers in New York and Vermont – and the strong national traditions they retain Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Carbuncles and King Charles: was the royal family’s meddling supertroll right about architecture?
- ‘This gets the stinkfaces going!’: DJs on the tracks they are asked about the most
- ‘Irish people have faced centuries of discrimination’: why are Lord of the Rings’ accents so offensively bad?
- Marvel’s Blade Loses Director Bassam Tariq
- Netflix Batgirl’d Grendel, Series Not Moving Forward