I am trying to route an ip address (camera sensor) to an edge server through a 5G network. The camera sensor is connected to a 5G Modem. The camera ip address is 10.40.3.1, the 5G link ip address is 192.168.6.1, and the edge sever ip address is 10.45.1.1. I am using Linux machines on all equipment shown in the diagram. How to add the camera ip address to the 5G link ip address so that I am able to send the camera packets to the 5G Base Station and be able to access the camera sensor from the edge server?What iptables rules and chains I should use on the 5G Modem, and on the 5G Station? In general, how can I accomplish that? Thank you
<a href="https://i.stack.imgur.com/7a4sA.png" rel="nofollow noreferrer"><img src="https://i.stack.imgur.com/7a4sA.png" alt="5G NAT and routing Scheme" /></a>
How do I NAT and route ip addresses in a 5G wireless network?
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- How to reset Dlink DIR 615 wifi router?
- How do you balance between providing a seamless user experience and implementing robust network access controls?
- What can be the cause of an icmp comming from a remote public IP reaching a private IP?
- Is it possible to have a DNS NS record point to a domain from outside the queried nameserver’s domain? [closed]
- How to interpret traceroute results? [duplicate]