How long is George Kittle out? Injury timeline, return date, latest updates on 49ers tight end
A knee injury kept George Kittle out earlier in 2020, and it's a foot injury that could keep him out until the final weeks of the NFL season. Without Kittle, the 49ers will rely on Jordan Reed and Ross Dwelley at tight end.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Victor Robles played with a praying mantis on his hat for full inning of Nationals vs. Phillies game
- Big Ten predictions 2021: Conference standings, Heisman hopefuls and best games
- Simone Biles explains why she returned to Olympics on balance beam: ‘Doing this for me’
- Liga MX 2021 Apertura: Updated results, standings in the race for liguilla playoff berths in Mexican soccer
- Liga MX 2021 Apertura: Partidos de hoy con calendario TV y streaming en los Estados Unidos