How long is Richard Sherman out? Injury timeline, return date, latest updates on 49ers cornerback
The 49ers have been without star cornerback Richard Sherman since Week 2. His return date likely won't be until at least Week 12 due to a calf injury.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- NBA Rookie Ladder: Cade Cunningham is making a push for the top spot
- CFL playoff schedule 2021: Dates, times, TV channels to watch every Canadian football game
- Teofimo Lopez vs. George Kambosos Jr. purse, salaries: How much money will they make in 2021 fight?
- Teofimo Lopez vs. George Kambosos Jr. PPV price: How much does it cost to watch 2021 fight on DAZN?
- What time is Teofimo Lopez vs. George Kambosos Jr. today? PPV schedule, main card start time for 2021 fight