How long is Victor Olofsson out? Injury timeline, return date, latest updates on Buffalo Sabres rookie
Olofsson, 24, was injured Jan. 2. At the time, he led all rookies in scoring (goals and points) and ranked second on the Sabres in goals, assists and points.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Antonio Brown injury update: Buccaneers WR out for Week 3 matchup vs. Rams
- Ohio State’s K’Vaughan Pope appears to quit team in middle of game, then curses program on Twitter
- Clemson’s fall from grace, Hogs mess with Texas again and more Week 4 Takeaways
- UFC 266 results: Volkanovski, Shevchenko retain; Nick Diaz says ‘No mas’
- College Football Playoff Picture for Week 5: Georgia brings strong case for No. 1