How NASA has kept Apollo moon rocks safe from contamination for 50 years
NASA wouldn’t let our reporter touch the Apollo moon rocks. Here’s why that’s a good thing.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Bezos’ Blue Origin Loses Challenge to NASA SpaceX Lunar Lander Contract
- U.S. Authorities Seek Documents From Troubled Covid Vaccine Manufacturer
- Those Virus Sequences That Were Suddenly Deleted? They’re Back
- Vaccinated People May Spread the Virus, Though Rarely, C.D.C. Reports
- The ‘Hydrogen Olympics’ Lit a Torch for the Clean Fuel’s Future