How rush of unbeaten Group of 5, independents could impact CFP rankings
Could an unbeaten team from the Group of 5 or independent pool make the College Football Playoff?
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- USA Olympic basketball scenarios: Here’s what happens if Americans win, lose against Czech Republic
- U.S. swimmer Lydia Jacoby loses goggles during Olympic mixed medley relay
- Jack Eichel’s agents blast Sabres for handling of neck injury: ‘process is not working’
- Simone Biles withdraws from vault, uneven bars events: Explaining star gymnast’s decision amid ‘twisties’ concern
- Olympics swimming results: Katie Ledecky, Caeleb Dressel shine as each win gold medals