How The Glory’s Gruesome Ending Sets Up a Possible Season Two
There was a time not so long ago when Korean dramas rarely went past one season. Then U.S. streamers like Netflix entered the scene, and successful series such as <a href="https://www.vulture.com/tv/s... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Italians are more similar to black brown and asian than to other white people (europeans and european descent).
- Vietnam’s magical Mid-autumn Festival – Starts September 29! (Today)
- One of last living witnesses and ex-gang leader indicted in Tupac Shakur ******
- Of Mice and Men first-draft fragment torn up by Steinbeck’s dog goes to auction
- ‘It felt like the beginning of the third world war … It still does’ – Mstyslav Chernov on 20 Days in Mariupol