I would like to run a signal analysis to figure out where the noise is coming from, but I'm not sure what the current state of the WiFi analysis space looks like. Does anyone have a guide for what software and/or hardware would be useful for trying to figure out the cause of the noise for my network?
Something has recently started causing interference on my WiFi network approximately every 5 seconds. I suspect there's some kind of device that is outputting a huge amount of radio interference every 5 seconds, but I've not had any luck figuring out what it is.
How to analyze WiFi network interference [closed]
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- Does the MSS (Maximum Segment Size) prevents IP Fragmentation in all cases?
- IPv6 iptables snpt/dnpt connection tracking [closed]
- bcmDPC thread uses CPU more than usual
- VPN for "IP hiding" and for remote access: same or two different implementations? [closed]
- Why is my Laptop unable to ping my Server, but my phone is? [closed]