Something similar to this: I know how to bridge mode the gateway, but every time I do it, I lose internet connection. Do I need to do something special in the router when I setup the gateway to bridge mode?
I was given a gateway (ZyXel) by my ISP (online.nl) whose performance is low, and therefore I bought a router (ASUS RT-AC66U) to improve the LAN/WLAN/home networking performance.
How to configure router when gateway is in bridge mode? [on hold]
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- How to set up connectivity between virtual machines on different VMware dedicated servers? [closed]
- Cisco: NAT overload does not work on Serial point to point interface /32 address on Cellular modem
- ARP requests sent instead of using VRF on Linux [closed]
- Encryption between two switches
- Concept of multiplexing in the context of MPLS