I tried the [Tools] > [Import/Export node config] in the menu,[Export configs to a directory] but it only saves my VPCs configurations. The devices i try to save are mostly cisco iosv routers. Any suggestions?
I have A Gns3 topology and i try to save my configurations to a txt file in my desktop.
How to export a device configuaration in Gns3
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- How to check when the mobile phone was disconnected from Wifi router? [closed]
- How Router sends radio signals to expected device in LAN [closed]
- Specific machine on network keeps timing out intermittently [closed]
- Possible to access ISE as storage?
- why do i sometime need a modem with my router but others times i don’t [closed]