How today’s global warming is unlike the last 2,000 years of climate shifts
Temperatures at the end of the 20th century were hotter almost everywhere on the planet than in the previous two millennia.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Venus Lacks Plate Tectonics. But It Has Something Much More Quirky.
- Against Expectations, Southwestern Summers Are Getting Even Drier
- Gray Hair Can Return to Its Original Color–and Stress Is Involved, of Course
- These Videos Could Boost COVID Vaccination Rates
- Children’s Birthdays May Have Spread COVID Infections