How Young Native Americans Are Using The Census To Make Their Communities Heard
The undercounting of Native Americans in the census is a chronic ailment that impacts its victims every day of every year — and has for decades. Now young Native peoples are mobilizing around the 2020 Census and the 2020 election to make their voices heard.
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- First Look: MTV Is About To Celebrate Messyness
- Caroline Polachek Dances Away From A Minotaur In ‘Bunny Is A Rider’ Video
- Camila Cabello Throws A Family Fiesta In ‘Don’t Go Yet’ Video
- Kanye West’s Donda Listening Party Could’ve Only Happened In Atlanta
- Lil Nas X Dances ***** And Stages A Jailbreak In Daring ‘Industry Baby’ Video