What's a "Nathan Peterman Hat Trick"? We answer that question and more as we break down 10 agonizing ways your fantasy football team could lose in Week 9.
How Your Fantasy Football Team Will Lose: Week 9
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Week 4 Fantasy RB Rankings: Must starts, sleepers, potential busts at running back
- Week 4 Fantasy Defense Rankings: Sleepers, busts, waiver-wire D/ST streamers to target
- What is a catch in the NFL? Explaining the rules for completing a catch in 2020
- NFL power rankings: Patriots, 49ers, Bucs and Bears all rise; Saints, Cowboys slide into Week 4
- How Andy Reid fixed his face shield so it doesn’t fog up anymore