Humans have skeletal stem cells that help bones and cartilage grow
Human skeletal stem cells have been found for the first time.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- How Climate Change Helped Fires Cross the Sierra Nevada for the First Time
- How Covid Misinformation Created a Run on Animal Medicine
- Transgender Youth Face Multiple Barriers to Health Care, Study Finds
- This Fjord Shows Even Small Populations Create Giant Microfiber Pollution
- WiFi 6 – PHY layer Frame Format