‘I did not identify as a *******’: Anne Heche reflects on Ellen DeGeneres in upcoming memoir
The late actor opens up about her relationship with DeGeneres in Call Me Anne, a memoir finished shortly before her death, to be released in January In a memoir Anne Heche worked on over the past year, the late actor shared candid thoughts on her relationship with Ellen DeGeneres in the late 1990s, when they were among Hollywood’s first openly gay couples. “I was labeled [sic] outrageous because I fell in love with a woman. I had never been with a woman before I dated Ellen,” Heche wrote in Call Me Anne, which Start Publishing will release in January. Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Look again: photography from a parallel universe – in pictures
- Roald Dahl’s Matilda the Musical review – all-singing, hall-dancing adaptation is by the book brilliance
- A Spooky Guide to the Best New Horror to Stream This October
- Alec Baldwin and Rust Producers Settle Lawsuit With Halyna Hutchins’s Family
- Ask a Psychic Medium: Is Marilyn Monroe’s Spirit Still Among Us?