I Lost My Body Is Both Genuinely Sweet and Thoroughly Twisted
One of the more pleasant surprises of this week’s Oscar nominations — frankly, one of the few pleasant surprises of the Oscar nominations — was the nod for Jérémy Clapin’s I Lost My Body in Best Animated Feature. There always seems to be a spot or two in that category for a left... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Jamie Lynn Spears Implicates Elon Musk in the Death of Her Cats
- Lisa Kudrow Confirms Friends Reunion ‘Definitely’ Happening
- Would New Orleans voodoo practicers be upset if I put this in my book?
- Why are we Americans so obsessed with WWII?
- John Oliver Makes 2020 Go Boom in Last Week Tonight Season 8 Trailer