I’m an On-Set ‘COVID Person,’ Whatever That Means
As television production has resumed in recent months, producers are grappling with the same dilemma as every employer: How to get everyone back on set without getting anyone sick. The difference with TV is that everyone’s watching — and they’d really like to know when Succession is comi... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Seth Meyers: ‘The Trump White House has given up’ on the pandemic
- Redditors, a teacher needs your help!
- The Best, Worst, and Exceptionally French of Phoenix, According to Thomas Mars
- Women Remaking America: behind a documentary on Trump-era feminism
- Eric Andre: ‘I’ll watch any interview that’s a train wreck’