Imaginary Advice, Flash Forward, and 5 More Podcasts Worth Trying
I’m having trouble calibrating the emotional pitch of these newsletters. On the one hand, as a very Plugged-in Human, I feel a strong urge to consume and recommend things that reflect the mood of the moment, and, frankly, that mood has been pretty dicey for what has been a very, very long moment.... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Fall Movies Fantasy League Week 4: Release-Date Chaos Reigns
- Joey King, Queen of YA, to Star in Adaptation of Dystopian Novel Uglies
- Very Nice, I Like! Amazon Acquires Borat Sequel for October Release.
- Sam Jay Is Getting a Late-Night Show, Confirming One Good Thing for 2021
- You Can Spend 12 Hours Watching The Third Day Livestream If You So Dare