Immune system defects seem to contribute to obesity in mice
Subtle defects affecting T cells altered the animals’ microbiome and fat absorption, providing hints of what might also be going on in people.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Benefits of Industrial IoT In the Manufacturing Industry
- [Dev] Viable options to build person detection with night vision capabilities
- Eclipse: IoT and edge computing adoption is accelerating
- Getting Started with LTE and other cellular connection
- No-Code App Builder for hardware engineers working in IoT