In an ICU, a Photographer’s View of a Desperate Covid Fight
After documenting a last-resort treatment at one hospital, a photographer who spent hours in patients’ rooms describes capturing the humanity of the struggle.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- C.D.C. Says Some Vaccinated Americans Should Wear Masks Again
- MQTT, Finite State Machines and Ubidots (part I)
- Ever Feel Your Skin Crawling? Maybe You Can Thank Evolution.
- ‘A Wild 15 Months’: Pandemic Spurs Conversion of Offices to Labs
- What the Internet of Things is really about is information technology that can gather its own information. Often what it does with that information is not tell a human being something, it [just] does something.