In Astounding Test, Scientists Revive Damaged Lungs for Transplant
Injured and unusable lungs were restored with respirators and pig blood. The procedure one day may increase the supply of organs for transplant.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- COVID-Overwhelmed Hospitals Strain Staff and Hope to Avoid Rationing Care
- How Biden’s Climate Ambitions Could Shift America’s Global Footprint
- Thinking about open sourcing embedded scripting library (VM & Compiler)
- Servo motor control using IoT technology.
- The Battle Lines Are Forming in Biden’s Climate Push