In Sepsis, An ‘Excellent Diagnosis’ Means Keeping Patients at the Center
Each year, more than 1.7 million adults in the United States develop sepsis, and 270,000 people die as a result. It’s a dangerous medical complication that occurs when an existing infection — such as pneumonia, a bladder infection, or a skin infection — triggers an extreme reaction throughout the body that can rapidly lead to tissue damage, organ failure, and even death.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- (esp32+adxl325+sdcard)Storing sensor data in sd card(in txt file) and then sending it to cloud.
- Looking for advice on how to test IoT device security protocols for dissertation
- Mobile and IoT Security Strategies in the Cloud
- Who Needs a COVID Booster Shot? Experts Answer Common Questions
- How to securely handle Data on Raspberry Pi-based device