Indians closer Brad Hand, despite clean MRI, likely to miss key Twins series
He has converted 34 of 39 save chances, but Hand's ERA in his last 19 games is 6.00. Terry Francona: "It's just kind of a tired arm."
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Suni Lee has a very interesting reason for disappointing uneven bars performance: Twitter
- Big 12 predictions 2021: Conference standings, Heisman hopefuls and best games
- Simone Biles opens up about mental health: ‘We’re not just athletes or entertainment. We’re human too’
- Philip Rivers hints at potential NFL comeback: ‘I have not completely ruled that out’
- When does the NFL season start in 2021? Complete Week 1 schedule, matchups