Infrastructure for a Changing Climate
Climate change and its extremes — higher temperatures, rising sea levels, more intense hurricanes — pose a variety of threats to U.S. infrastructure. In a June discussion, NAE President John Anderson and former USACE Chief Engineer Thomas Bostick explored these hazards and how the nation can respond.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Laszlo Z. Bito, Scientist, Novelist and Philanthropist, Dies at 87
- What is your recommended way of getting into/staying in IOT and embedded systems development without the use of many libraries and such? And how do you not lose motivation?
- How Did the New Variant Get Its Name?
- Booster Rollout for Nursing Homes Is Sluggish
- A Cure for Type 1 Diabetes? For One Man, It Seems to Have Worked.