Innovative Practice – University of Wisconsin System Stop “Passing the Harasser” Policy
This description of practice summarizes the development and implementation of a policy by the University of Wisconsin (UW) System to prevent “passing the harasser,” a term that denotes a known harasser transitioning from one institution to another without (1) the new employer’s knowledge of previous violations of sexual harassment policy or ongoing investigations of such violations, and/or (2) facing disciplinary action.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Over 75 Percent of Long Covid Patients Were Not Hospitalized for Initial Illness, Study Finds
- What Genetics Can–and Cannot–Reveal about an Individual’s COVID Risk
- On Safari in the Transylvanian Alps, Where Bison Roam Once More
- Do Airline Offset Programs Really Reduce Your Carbon Footprint?
- Elephants in Mourning Spotted on YouTube by Scientists