Isaiah Thomas injury update: Wizards guard has thumb surgery, out 6-8 weeks
The thumb injury, suffered Monday, is the latest setback for Thomas, who has been bothered by hip issues for the past several seasons.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Red Sox vs. Astros odds, prediction, betting trends for ALCS
- Devils’ Tomas Tatar on motivation for ’21-22: Show Canadiens ‘how big a mistake’ they made with healthy playoff scratch
- Remembering the ’71 Pirates, ‘the team that changed baseball’
- TSN Archives: Champ Bucs batting 1.000 as seers
- TSN Archives: 69 arrested as Pittsburgh ‘celebrates’