It Looks Like a Shell, but an Octopus and 40,000 Eggs Live Inside
Scientists are studying how the argonaut octopus evolved the ability to produce a floating shell-like structure to care for its offspring.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- World’s Oldest DNA Discovered, Revealing Ancient Arctic Forest Full of Mastodons
- John Kerry Plans to Meet With Biden to Discuss His Future as Climate Envoy
- Oldest Known DNA Offers Glimpse of a Once-Lush Arctic
- Lasik Patients Should Be Warned of Complications, FDA Draft Says
- 6 Weird and Wild Animal Behaviors Revealed in 2022