Jake Johnson Turned an Existential Crisis Into His Directorial Debut
People will listen to anything if it comes from a celebrity. Say you’re walking down the street one afternoon. A limousine pulls over. Andy Samberg rolls down a window and offers a lift. He’s holding a sign with your name printed on it. You get in because it’s Andy Samberg and he’s holding a sign... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- American Horror Story: Delicate review – Kim Kardashian is scarily not bad
- ‘There are dozens of Russell Brands’: female comedians say abuse is rife
- ‘I wanted answers’: the amazing TV homage to Tupac – by the man who got him locked up
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty review: excellent expansion enhances an overhauled game
- Is The Creator the best science fiction movie of 2023 – or is AI controlling the hype?