James Patterson to complete unfinished Michael Crichton book
Late author’s estate has shared a manuscript with the bestselling novelist centered on a volcanic eruption in Hawaii The bestselling author James Patterson is set to complete an unfinished manuscript from the late Michael Crichton. According to the Wall Street Journal, Crichton’s estate has provided him with over 100 pages of a novel about the imminent eruption of Hawaii’s Mauna Loa volcano, which threatens a secret cache of deadly chemical weapons. Just last month, the volcano did start erupting. Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- ‘I still want to have hope’: images inspired by terminal cancer – in pictures
- Is nicknaming a common practice in Bulgarian culture?
- The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity (2021) by David Graeber & David Wengrow – Online reading group meetings every 2 weeks (The next meeting on Feb. 1 is on "The Indigenous Critique" of European civilization)
- The Bachelor Recap: America’s Next Top Villain
- Priya Kansara’s Only Injury While Filming Polite Society Was From… Walking