James Wan Just Wants to Scare Himself
M3gan producer James Wan knows he’s doing something right when his ideas freak him out. “My goal is to scare myself,” he says. “If I can scare myself with my ideas and my concept, then you know there’s a very good chance that there’s a group of people out there that would feel the same w... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Is nicknaming a common practice in Bulgarian culture?
- The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity (2021) by David Graeber & David Wengrow – Online reading group meetings every 2 weeks (The next meeting on Feb. 1 is on "The Indigenous Critique" of European civilization)
- The Bachelor Recap: America’s Next Top Villain
- Priya Kansara’s Only Injury While Filming Polite Society Was From… Walking
- Below Deck Recap: Alissa’s Villain Era