Jennifer Aniston: ‘A whole generation of kids’ finds Friends offensive
Actor tells Variety that working in comedy has grown increasingly difficult, as comedians now ‘not allowed’ to ‘make fun of life’ “A whole generation of kids” now finds Friends offensive, said Jennifer Aniston, the actor who made her name in the smash-hit 90s sitcom. Speaking to Variety, Aniston said working in comedy had grown increasingly difficult, as comedians were now “not allowed” to “make fun of life”. Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- American Horror Story: Delicate review – Kim Kardashian is scarily not bad
- ‘There are dozens of Russell Brands’: female comedians say abuse is rife
- ‘I wanted answers’: the amazing TV homage to Tupac – by the man who got him locked up
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty review: excellent expansion enhances an overhauled game
- Is The Creator the best science fiction movie of 2023 – or is AI controlling the hype?