Jets’ 12-men-on-field penalty contributes to tanking, inspires Twitter trolls
The Jets were beating the Patriots on Monday night, and in an unintentional assist to New York's tanking for Trevor Lawrence, they were hit with a 12-men-on-the-field penalty while defending a field goal.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- College Football Playoff Picture for championship week: Chaos is here
- Why were nine-man Belenenses forced to play Benfica amid COVID-19 outbreak?
- Suns proving last season’s NBA Finals run was no fluke with 16-game win streak
- USMNT’s Weston McKennie taken off with injury during Juventus defeat to Atalanta
- Joel Embiid: How did the Sixers superstar perform in his return against Timberwolves?