Jets’ Sam Darnold ‘not worried’ about getting hit after bout with mono
New York's sophomore quarterback, who returns to the fold this week after dealing with mono, brushes off any concern about getting hit.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Chris Paul free agency rumors: Suns guard declines $44M player option, per report
- Kawhi Leonard free agency rumors: Clippers star to decline third-year option in L.A., per report
- Qatar’s Mutaz Esha Barshem, Italy’s Gianmarco Tamberi share Olympic gold in men’s high jump
- Heat trade rumors: Miami targeting Kyle Lowry sign-and-trade after picking up Goran Dragic’s option
- Why Chelsea’s Christian Pulisic played at wingback vs. Arsenal: Thomas Tuchel explains