Jim Harbaugh plans to give his bonus money to Michigan AD staffers who had pay cuts
The University of Michigan announced 5-10 percent pay cuts for most of its athletic department employees in 2020. Now, Jim Harbaugh plans to give his bonus money to those employees.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- UFC 270: Why Trevin Giles vs. Michael Morales is a fight to watch
- Report: Rockets interested in John Wall-for-Russell Westbrook trade with Lakers
- Gary Russell Jr. on recent adversity in, out of ring: ‘I use it all as fuel’
- USMNT striker Josh Sargent scores outrageous scorpion kick goal for Norwich vs. Watford
- Christian Pulisic, Weston McKennie headline USMNT roster for World Cup 2022 January qualifiers