Jimmy Butler injury update: Heat All-Star leaves game vs. Lakers with sprained right ankle
Jimmy Butler left the game after playing all 12 minutes of the first quarter. He appeared to sprain his right ankle around the 1:19 mark of the first quarter after injuring it in a lock-up with Lakers guard Wayne Ellington.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Aaron Rodgers contract details: Why Packers QB may have played last game in Green Bay
- When will Tom Brady retire? Future of Buccaneers QB ‘up in the air’ after 2022 NFL playoff run
- Rams vs. Buccaneers live score, updates, highlights from 2022 NFL playoff game
- PSG vs. Stade de Reims live score, updates, highlights as Messi returns to Ligue 1
- Comoros in goalkeeper crisis, to field outfield player in goal for AFCON match vs Cameroon