Joe Pavelski injury update: Sharks captain says play that injured him wasn’t a penalty
The Sharks captain spoke with the media for the first time since he suffered a head injury April 24 in the team's first-round series.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- How Oregon’s shocking loss to Oregon State hurts Pac-12’s slim Playoff hopes
- Why was Ohio State-Illinois canceled? COVID-19 impacts Buckeyes’ Big Ten, Playoff hopes
- Notre Dame building ACC-proof Playoff case with each convincing victory
- Why are Jake Paul and Nate Robinson fighting? A random interview set up an unlikely boxing match
- How much longer will Texas’ close losses haunt Tom Herman?