Joel Embiid injury update: 76ers star (knee) in danger of missing next 3 games
Embiid, who has been dealing with tendinitis in his knee, is out for Monday and Wednesday's games and could miss Thursday night, as well.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Manningcast guest list: Here’s who will join Peyton, Eli Manning for Rams vs. Cardinals playoff game
- FIFA The Best 2022 awards results: Live updates and voting rankings for all winners, plus Puskas top goal
- Cowboys radio announcers rip fans for throwing debris at refs after loss to 49ers: ‘Stay classy, Dallas’
- Donna Kelce overcomes travel delays to attend sons Travis, Jason’s playoff games on same day
- Stephen A. Smith has predictably lame response after Cowboys’ playoff loss to 49ers