Johns Hopkins’ 2018 DIII Coach of the Year dies suddenly at 58
Margraff died less than a month after the Blue Jays (12-2) advanced to the Division III semifinals in the program's first 12-win season.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Wisconsin seniors ripped coach Greg Gard in secret recording: ‘We don’t have a relationship’
- Raiders’ Carl Nassib has NFL’s top-selling jersey after coming out, per report
- In season of special performances — Shohei Ohtani, Jacob deGrom, etc. — injuries to Twins’ Byron Buxton seem especially cruel
- Harlem Globetrotters send letter to Adam Silver asking to join NBA as expansion team
- Chiefs’ Frank Clark arrested on suspicion of illegal firearm possession