Josh Allen injury update: Jaguars rookie (knee) likely to miss minicamp
The first-round selection is dealing with a bruised knee suffered early during OTAs and has already missed most of the team's sessions.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Brian Kelly can recruit like a champion at LSU, and he’ll have to deliver a championship
- Ball brothers battle as Lonzo gets upper hand over LaMelo
- Brian Kelly ‘ghosts’ Notre Dame coaching staff, players following LSU news
- Why Lionel Messi’s 2021 Ballon d’Or win was a snub of Robert Lewandowski
- Oklahoma’s Bob Stoops, Joe Castiglione surprised by Lincoln Riley’s USC departure: ‘No mention of unrest’