Hart has averaged 17 points and 6.3 rebounds in the Lakers' first three games while also knocking down 47.1 percent of his 3-pointers.
Josh Hart replaces Kentavious Caldwell-Pope in Lakers’ starting lineup
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Did The Rock buy a T-Rex skull for $31.8 million?
- Brandon Moreno vs. Deiveson Figueiredo odds, predictions, betting trends for UFC 270
- Why did the Lakers bench Russell Westbrook? Frank Vogel cites winning as main reason
- Stetson Bennett returns to Georgia: What move means for Bulldogs’ quarterback room
- Why isn’t Greg Hardy fighting at UFC 270? Finger injury delays final bout under UFC contract