Kawhi Leonard to start playing back-to-backs after missing 76ers loss
The Raptors look set to have Leonard fully available going forward after he missed Saturday's loss to the 76ers.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Master P wants Pelicans job, to be NBA’s first ‘hip-hop coach:’ ‘We’ll win and Zion will be happy’
- MLB Home Run Derby participants: 7 players we want to see join Shohei Ohtani in 2021 field
- Wander Franco’s MLB debut: How seven similar prospects impacted the major leagues
- Vikings rookie Jaylen Twyman expected to make full recovery after being shot 4 times
- Over 60,000 fans to attend Euro 2021 semifinals & final as Wembley expands capacity