Kellen Moore is the play-calling key to unlocking Cowboys’ Super Bowl potential
SN is picking the Cowboys to win Super Bowl 54, and a big reason is the projected impact of Dallas' new offensive coordinator and play-caller.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Mathew Barzal’s Game 5 major, game misconduct makes status for Game 6 now questionable
- Clippers vs. Suns injury updates: Will Kawhi Leonard, Chris Paul play in Game 2?
- Chiefs’ Frank Clark arrested on suspicion of illegal firearm possession
- Raiders, Saquon Barkley, NFL Twitter reacts to Carl Nassib coming out: ‘Proud of you, Carl’
- Revisiting Michael Sam’s NFL, CFL career after Raiders’ Carl Nassib announces he’s ***